Advanced Light Microscopy and Spectroscopy Laboratory
Leica DMIRB/E Inverted Microscope
Main Use: Cell microinjection
The LEICA DM IRB/E – an inverted research microscope for biology and medicine – is part of the line of microscopes with infinity optics from Leica Wetzlar.
- Fluorescence and DIC capabilities controlled by Ludl and Leica filterwheels.
- Hamammatsu ORCA CCD camera.
- Heated chambered stage.
- Piezo-focusing device for 3-D sectioning.
- PC computer with Slidebook software for 3-D fluorescence imaging of live cells.
- Eppendorf microinjector/ micromanipulator and second small CCD camera and for cell microinjection.